HENDERSON, NV / ACCESSWIRE / January 25, 2019 / According to Factbook, legal channel and black-market demand for Cannabis combined work out to $52.5 billion. That’s a massive number, and as it becomes legal in more states and countries the impact on the economy will be huge. To service this demand, cannabis cultivation will certainly grow. The companies we’re highlighting today offer products or services that assist with this growth, because we believe they will be the biggest winners.
The best of the lot may be Clean Spark, Inc. (CLSK). CLSK’s best in class microgrid solution for the cannabis industry reduces the monthly electricity bill of indoor grow-houses by up to 82%, The company is currently one of the oversold cannabis gems available at a huge discount, now’s the time to start your research on CLSK.
Today we are highlighting: CleanSpark, Inc. (CLSK), Village Farms International, Inc. (VFFIF), Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (SMG), GrowGeneration Corp. (GRWG), and GrowLife, Inc. (PHOT).
1. Clean Spark, Inc. (CLSK) (Market Cap: $94.583M, Share Price: $2.38). The $3.5bn cannabis industry is one of the nation’s most energy intensive, often demanding 24-hour indoor lighting rigs, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning systems at multiplying grow sites. Legal cannabis cultivation in the U.S. consumes an estimated 1.1 terawatt-hours of electricity a year, according to the 2018 Cannabis Energy
Report, published by Scale Microgrid Solutions along with New Frontier Data and the Resource Innovation Institute.
No matter what you think about Cannabis, there is no doubt companies providing and managing their energy use are going to be big winners. That’s why we think one of the best cannabis plays, isn’t even technically a cannabis company at all. CLSK is one of the top microgrid companies in the entire world, currently working with NYSE company MAC on a potential $18 million project.
CLSK has received some attention for their unique cannabis industry microgrid solution. Their mPulse software reduces the monthly electricity bill of indoor grow-houses by up to 82%! They do this by virtually eliminating the demand charges that can account for almost 50% of the utility charges for such a facility.
CLSK also announced several highlights in its most recent letter to shareholders an agreement for an $18.3 million ‘Zero Net Energy’ Microgrid with an S&P 500 Member Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT), near completion on a $900,000 contract to install a ‘turn-key advanced microgrid system’ at the U.S. Marine Corps Base Camp Pendleton, they have been awarded 2 patents, and they updated an acquisition that could be a huge boost to the company’s year-end revenues.
CLSK’s acquisition, Pioneer Custom Electrical Products, has delivered $32 million in products since 2016 and has $5 million in backlog. They have also received a $2.4 million equipment order as part of a contract for the new U.S. Embassy in Beirut, Lebanon which should end up on CLSK’s balance sheet.
Investors are anticipating CLSK’s first announcement for 2019, now’s a good time to start your research on the company.
2. Village Farms International, Inc. (VFFIF) (Market Cap: $234.178M, Share Price: $4.90) announced the company has filed an application to list its common shares on NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol "VFF". Village Farms’ common shares will continue to be listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX), also under the symbol "VFF".
3. The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company (SMG) (Market Cap: $3.818B, Share Price: $69.00) announced it will release first quarter financial results on Wednesday, January 30, 2019, prior to the market open. The Company will host a conference call discussing the results at 9:00 a.m. ET on that day.
4. GrowGeneration Corp. (GRWG) (Market Cap: $85.341M, Share Price: $3.06) confirmed the opening of a new 10,000 square facility in Maine. Through a signed lease, the company says that the new facility will serve as a cultivation equipment warehouse operation and product showroom.
5. GrowLife, Inc. (PHOT) (Market Cap: $25.782M, Share Price: $0.0075) announced that it has hired Brian Knight as its National Sales Director. Knight will oversee the national sales team and focus on expansion of the commercial division of the company.
This article was written by Regal Consulting, LLC (”Regal Consulting”). Regal Consulting has agreed to a three-month term consulting agreement with CLSK dated 9/12/18. The agreement calls for $10,000 in cash, and 30,000 restricted 144 shares of CLSK per month. Regal and CLSK have signed an amendment to extend the contract for twelve months starting 10/10/18, and increased the cash component to $20,000 per month. CLSK has paid an additional $12,000 for services provided in November. CLSK has paid an additional $88,000 for services provided in December. CLSK has paid an additional $50,000 for services for January, and Regal expects CLSK to pay an additional $30,000 for January services. All payments were made directly by Clean Spark, Inc. to Regal Consulting, LLC. to provide investor relations services, of which this article is a part of. Regal Consulting also paid one thousand dollars cash to microcapspeculators.com to distribute this article. Regal Consulting may have a position in the securities mentioned in this article at the time of publication, and may increase or decrease its position without notice. This article is based on public information and the opinions of Regal Consulting. CLSK was given an opportunity to edit this article. This article contains forward-looking statements that are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from any results predicted herein. Regal Consulting is not registered with any financial or securities regulatory authority, and does not provide or claim to provide investment advice.
Company Name: Microcap Speculators
Contact Person: Media Manager
Country: United States
SOURCE: ACR Communication, LLC